1957 bug title

Date: 02/04/2007 22:15 | Topic / Title:
Hello all. I am a newbie to this site. Alot of good bug gearheads out there!! Not too many people here in PA own or know anything about these classics. Anyways my first question is that I am looking at a 1957 bug with just a bill of sale. I need to get it titled and registered to drive it. Any ideas? It is chopped, filled, suiside doors, and in about a thousand pieces!! So I have plenty of time yet before it will be roadworthy. Second question of the day...can I cut the roof to install a rag top? Thanks in advance Sean
Date: 02/05/2007 00:04 | Topic / Title:
1. Visit your local DMV office, 2. yes